Wednesday, October 1, 2008

very quickly

My legs are jello, thank you personal trainer. And I didn't even have to do lungs across the gym. I hate those.

I am typing really fast because I have got to get to work on balancing the check book while I have a few minutes left before lunch is over. I have a migraine today. Stupid pills. Nah, its not their fault. Life happens sometimes. I forgot my excederin at home. I usually always have some in my purse, but I forgot to restock last night.

Hope you are all doing well. I had a light lunch, but nothing sounded very good. I have been such a sweet freak since I started my new meds. I don't normally need them this badly. I'm also PMSing, just realized that as I was typing this. Ding, the light clicks on...

I cannot wait to go watch BL that the mother in law taped for me last night. I was too busy traveling back from the little brother's football game, which they lost, horribly btw (66-0). Little bro did awesome though, 2 great catches and an interception, plus he's the kicker and did an outstanding job at that. Such is life, you win some, you lose some. Have a great day all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So how you doing with the Topomax. You seeing a difference with the way you handle food? Not helping with the headaches yet?

Unknown said...

6-pack is finally home as of sometime yesterday. I haven't heard from him but I really didn't expect to (had hoped) but I know it is probably extremely hectic with trying to get some sort of living arrangements taken care of and being poked and prodded by the military. I am excited that he is finally home though...somewhere within 30 min of me. :)

Unknown said...

I can't call him :( He hasn't gotten a new cell phone yet. He was gone for over 10 months..no use for cell phones in Iraq, hehe. It's all on him :)