Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trends

As it seems to be a trend for me, I get no workout again today. bummer.

I had to take a dog and cat to the vet this a.m., and I have meetings galore until about 9pm tonight. No fears, I have PT in the morning, so I shall be right back on track. The worst part is that I have to eat two meals out at horrible restaurants today. One Italian, ekkks for calories, not to mention that the food there isn't that great. One is Cajun, but I don't like fish or seafood, so I end up getting chicken, but most of their chicken is fried, so we'll have to see what happens.

I think I'll just order what I want and quit when I'm full, but idk. Ahhhh, all this pressure. Maybe I'll eat what I want for lunch and stick with salad for supper. Seems like a good plan for now. I hate not having a plan, but I may just have to play it by ear. I should have posted earlier so you could have left suggestions before I left. Oh well.

Hope you all have a great day. I'll be out of the office the rest of mine. See you all tomorrow.

Update: I found some chicken at lunch that wasn't fried, it was good but had WAY too much cheese. I normally order my sandwiches without cheese b/c I never miss the cheese, but today it sounded so good and truth be told, it had so much cheese, it ruined the sandwich. Or maybe I'm just not used to it anymore...I had fried onion rings with the sandwich though, no regrets, and they were freaking awesome.

No comments: