Thursday, October 2, 2008

Its Friday (for me kind of)

I leave for Alaska tomorrow. Hooray. I'm really excited, but I need to get my winter coat out tonight. I'm on a really boring conference call right now. We are talking about waste oil burners. I hate the government. They want to have a hand in everything. It is so stupid.

I had a great workout yesterday morning. I haven't been able to use the bathroom without using my PT's name in a sentence with expletives. My legs hurt so bad. I love it. I earned every minute of that pain! I think I will go to the gym for a quick workout after I get done with this "meeting."

I finally got to watch the BL episode last night, and it partially pissed me off, partially made me understand a few things. First of all, I don't think they have lost as much weight this year as past years, but I also don't think they have put the effort into it this year like they have in years past. I have not put effort into my weight loss this year like I did last year, hence I haven't seen the results, hmmmm. Coincidence, I think not. I couldn't believe those people all sat around and took naps. I believe the film editors probably made everyone look lazier than what they truly were, but it made for good tv I suppose. Anywho, I suppose I should get back to paying attention to this call.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll try to post pictures of Alaska when I get there! Uploading a random wedding pic, we road off on our Harleys...

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Have fun on your trip!!

Natalia said...

Alaska, wow! Can't wait to see the pics. I love your wedding picture! :)

Unknown said...

have an awesome time! I have ran across several ppl in blogland thats went to alaska enjoy your time and try and stay warm!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo freaking jealous!!! I have never been ANYWHERE!!!

LOL--- I am just imagining you trying to squat down in the bathroom (not in a gross way... that sounded bad!) I have sooo been there. But at least you know its working! =)

LOVE the harley wedding pic!! Too cool!