Tuesday, October 14, 2008

quicky

No, I'm not having a quicky, this is a quick post.

I have been uber busy at work. I do not predict this situation to ease up. I do not predict I will be checking in very regularly. Sad thing is, I'd rather read your blogs than update mine. I'm heading to the gym quickly tonight before I go to a meeting at 7:00. I have been asked to sit on the board for our local Humane Society, which is something I feel strongly about. I cannot stand watching animals suffer. I live in rural America, so I still hunt and fish. The Humane Society is the dog pound here in rural America if that means anything. I have adopted all of my animals, unless they were rescued in some other form or fashion, we don't "buy" our animals because we know there are too many out there that need help.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with weight loss, but it is what I am doing tonight right after the gym, so I guess it counts as part of my evening. I have to do gym, that, then supper. I will miss House season opener. Darnit. At least the mom-in-law will be taping Biggest Loser. I need to go so I can check all your blogs. I'll try to post a weigh in tomorrow!

4 comments:

Natalia said...

That's great that you are helping the Humane Society! They need you! You can watch House online, if you have a chance. I like that show too.

Andrea said...

Just got done watching BL - make sure you watch the tape, BIG changes tonight!

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL ABOUT THE BOARD!!

(and I, too, think that every time I shoot out an email with the re: line of QUICKIE :))

RunningNan said...

I am all for animal rescue! I drove to the other side of Ohio to rescue my little doggie.

I could go for a quickie right now!