Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Two posts in one day, aren't you all lucky

OMG, I just called and had a police academy application sent to my house, but it has to be filled out and delivered by Wednesday. Ekks. They have room in the class, and if I got in I would start Jan 12, that is so soon. What a whirlwind (cue nerves about being unemployed and insuranceless for the first time ever). Well, ever on the insuranceless and unemployed since the age of 14...

No guarantees, I have a lot of information collection to do between now and then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so exciting. whenever Ive said to an officer that part of me would LOVE to be on the force they roll their eyes and say:
everyone says that.

(huh?!)


Im cheering you on to do it!

Kari@Onederland said...

Whoot Whoot. Go For it Girl! There's never a better time like the present!