Monday, December 1, 2008

Back in the saddle again

Monday December 1, what better day than today to be back on track. I feel great. I'm eating clean today. The hubs has been forced to listen to the Jillian Michael's podcast I keep downloading to my iPod, which I play in my truck. He seems to be catching on to this clean eating stuff as well. I will have an official weigh in for you tomorrow as I'm going to the gym tonight.

As a side note, I did end up going on Wednesday, and I did NOT eat Chinese (one crisis averted, too bad a drunken Thanksgiving followed. My family is too fun.)

Exercise has been non-existent since Wednesday. I guess I ran close to half a mile on Saturday. My dog fell in a well, and me in my snowboots, overalls, and coat had to run uphill to the house to get a lariat (aka-lasso and don't ask me why I even had one), ladder, spotlight, and manpower to help get him out. I was one sweaty gal. Luckily, Gus, my dog is fine, he gave us a real scare though. He was cold and wet, but lucky to be alive. Its amazing how dogs have such a way about them. Gus ran off with another one of my dogs, who did not leave his side the entire time. In fact, when we went down looking for them, he led us right to the well hole. Life is crazy sometimes.

Hope you are all back on track today, if you ventured off. If you didn't...way to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE DOG FELL IN A WELL?!?!

(she types jealous of your FUNFAMILY. we all pretty much got along up in herre---but fun? eh, not so much :))

Unknown said...

All this clean eating has me wanting to give it a try. Where do I sign up? :)

Anonymous said...

Your dog fell in a well? That's a crazy story! Glad he got out okay.

(I say go for it on the police academy app, by the way. :D)