Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday

Today, I want to wish all of all soldiers an extra prayer, along with all of the families who lost someone in the 9/11 attacks. Our prayers are with you.

Its Thursday. One day before Friday. I have had the longest week of my life! I just want the weekend to be here already, but I don't think the time is going to fly by in any easy manner. Work has been so hectic, and I just don't feel motivated to be here.

On the bright side of things, the gym has been a great relief mechanism for venting some of that frustration. It has been so great to find such support from the online blogs. I feel more motivated to stay true to myself after reading everyone else's struggles and triumphs.

Can anyone give me advice on how to make my blog have a fun (preferably surfing) background. I have tried multiple times to download a blog template, but it hasn't been working. At this point you would think I should be smart enough to make it work. When did technology become so complicated. I guess I'm resistant, because I refuse to get rid of my VCR~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa!! I still have my VCR too! it wasn;t until my last garage sale that I finally got rid of my cd player walkman thingy. And guess what... my dad just asked to borrow it a couple of weeks again. THAT, my friend, is why I hate getting rid of things!

about the background thing...I just searched "free blogger templates" on google. I found some that didn't work, butI just kep trying and finally, one worked. I got mine at:
http://freeskins.blogspot.com/

Good luck! =)

Anonymous said...

WOW... very nice!!! Love the new layout! You work fast girl!! =)

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I like the new look. Very cool! :)