Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally

I'm finally having a good day. I don't feel like I'm about ready to die! I have my gym bag packed, and the boss is letting us off work a few hours early. So I should be able to beat the 5 o'clock rush. Ya, right. My gym never has a 5:00 rush on Fridays. In fact, no one ever shows up on Fridays. So, I'm setting the standards today.

I really don't have a lot to talk about today. I feel free. I have been waiting to feel this good forever it seems like. I loved Shanna's analogy today about losing her keys. I hope she finds mine. Maybe mine will be at the gym. I have been terrible. I haven't raised my heart rate since Monday (not even for sex), that's right, I'll admit it. I've been going home and passing out almost immediately. Its awful. Not tonight. I'm going to the gym, then going home to clean the house, cook some supper.

Wow, what a relief today has been. I didn't think I was capable of still feeling normal. I'll check in Monday and let you all know how the weekend went. And it kills me to admit this...staying away from the alcohol hasn't been all that bad for me. Wow, that was tough to type!

Oh, and how exciting, only seven days until I leave for Alaska!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you
pattie with the attitude

IM SO JEALOUS as Id love to go to alaska.

I mean:
Im so happy for you. you shall enjoy it :)

M.