Monday, January 19, 2009

irony

I find it ironic that I'm eating doritos as I type this out. When will I learn? 1.5 hours at the gym today so I can eat doritos? I'm a dumbass.

Can't type long, I'm just trying to get some work done today, I'm lucky to even have internet here, but I had to put a picture on here so you could all see a dead cockroach, or the position I will hold for 2 hours give or take along with the push up position on Wednesday. Fun huh? The great part is, the cockroaches are the more relaxing position of all that we do. Guess that is why I decided to do this, push and challenge myself. It isn't so bad, it will get better, it always does! Now I just need to put the damn doritos down. But I'm not going to, not today, it's 150 calories of amazing goodness that I will sweat off tomorrow. Miss you all tons!

6 comments:

Tony said...

Is that a pilates move? Looks challenging.

Natalia said...

Yeah I've done that dead bug pose before!

Anonymous said...

THINKING ABOUT YOU
thanks so much for checking in this weekend!

Miz.

butterfly said...

blasted doritos! I love that it's called "dead cockroach"- awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ouch... that looks like it might hurt after a while. And be careful what you eat prior to doing the "dead cockroach"... looks like you might be in a vulnerable position for an embarassing moment to occur... LOL!!! Haa Haa... Now I know what you will be thinking the next time you are working out... just don't laugh out loud... you are supposed to be tough, remember!!! LOL... just kidding... you know I love ya! =D

Unknown said...

hey girl how you been? I tagged you on my blog