Friday, January 9, 2009

Chance to check in

Hooray, I really wanted to say hello to every. HI

Today is my last day of work. I have been training the new girl all week, so it has been hard to get on the internet, geesh. Anyway, she had a meeting today, so I'm on my own for my last day. I really do have a lot to get done, but this was feeling like top priority for me.

I have been completely out of whack with my calories this week. It has been a week of big meals. Tuesday I had my last transportation meeting, and we had a huge meal. Wednesday I was on the road for my last Solid Waste meeting, and so we ate out all three meals, it was such a long day. Yesterday I just continued to suck it up, and today I have a going away party, with dessert in my honor. I'm not making excuses for my calories being out of whack, that was ALL MY CHOICE. I am just ready for Monday. I think my nerves are starting to get the best of me. I'm excited, but nervous about the whole unemployment thing.

I also haven't been to the gym since Monday. I will be spending time there for the next three days for sure! Well, I cannot remember EVERYTHING I really wanted to talk about, so I'm going to get off of here. Hope to check in soon. I sure do miss being on everyday! Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you had a good weekend. how you feeling about all the looming excitement?

me? IM SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!

Kari@Onederland said...

so it was your last day of work? like your done now? ohh that's exciting. can't wait to hear more from you!