Monday, August 4, 2008

Case of the Mondays

I love Office Space, moving along...

I had a terrible weekend for eating. I filled in at the bar I worked at all through college, and I ended up getting pretty tipsy. Tipsy enough to eat three pc of pizza and a most of a meat and potato burrito from Taco Johns. Boy was I sick from all of that grease. I drank a bottle of Rolaids's later too. Why do I do stupid crap?

Oh the other end of the spectrum, I helped with Vacation Bible School this weekend too and ate way too many rice krispie treats, yum and evil.

So, I was going to post my swim lesson pictures today so everyone would have a chance to view them, but the truth is I feel lazy as all get out. I had a personal training session this a.m. and my muscles are in major pain. I think I will go home and soak up some A/C tonight! My eating for today has been way on track, which is super exciting. Now, I just need to keep that mindset. Hope you are all having a great day!

No comments: