Sunday, May 17, 2009

Almost Done

HEY EVERYONE! I appologize for the extreme absense. I cannot say that it is going to get much better for a few weeks at least. I only have five weeks of the academy left and I'm sooooo excited. I'm still gainfully unemployed though and that is a bummer.

I have totally loved my experience, and I want to thank all of you who helped push me to make this decision. I have never had so much fun in my life.

My workouts were very regular until about two weeks ago, and I have dropped about ten more pounds putting me in the 179ish area. I have been fluctuating, but that is pretty close for now. I have been bad on food and workouts for about two weeks, so I need to quit being lax and get back in the groove.

My last day of PT is this coming Wednesday, so I need to get focused and on track to avoid slipping backwards. Shouldn't be too bad.

I have taser video I'll try and download this morning. I sound like I have turret's syndrome in it. I hope you don't think less of me when you watch it, I assure you that I don't normally talk like that, and it was completely involuntary.

Thanks everyone for checking on me. I really appreciate all of your support!

2 comments:

Kari@Onederland said...

Keep hanging in there girl. Only 5 weeks left...that'll fly by. I'm so proud of you for sticking it out!!! WTG on dropping 10 more pounds putting you into the 170's. I watched the video and that is nuts....I had to show my husband....talk about crazy ouch. Trust me when I say I'd be saying that or worse. lol. I mean who says.."oh yes that feels good, more please". HA.

Stay Strong!!!!

Andrea said...

Yay You're almost done. The video is hilarious. I think it's even funnier that you apologize at the end. Hang in there. By the way, you look great!!!